This job can be done remotely from anywhere!
We are seeking to hire a full-time Marketing Manager who will be responsible for content creation, social media management, communication strategy, public relations and more. We are an innovative business consulting and government contracting company, focusing on providing effective services to solve client’s issues. Our focus industries are business development, government contracting, and business funding.
You will be working directly with the Marketing Director to shape the long-term success of the business.
If you live and breathe digital marketing and design in a startup for business development, government contracting and business funding solutions, apply for this position.
• Storytelling: Articulating the essence of our’ products and brand promise. You are able to develop a powerful messaging hierarchy and effectively tell a story.
• Content creation: Writing blog posts, industry articles, email communications, social media posts, and website copy for
• Social media marketing: Creating, interacting and growing social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and etc. Responding to online inquiries and conflicts for clients on social media.
• Public relations: Creating press releases and managing media requests. Building strong relationships with journalists and measure the success of each media campaign
The ideal candidate is organized, good communicator, strong multi-tasker, deadline driver, passionate for social media marketing, true storyteller – one who lives and breathes social media.
The Social Media Marketing Team’s mission is to elevate the business’ social media presence through bold, proactive, imaginative engagement strategies and powerful, consistent storytelling, all in the name of driving reputation and revenue for our company as well as building the brand.
You’ll thrive in this position if you are highly organized, friendly, witty and a self-starter. You will assist the founders with engagement, research, advertising, aligning strategic insights and the brand’s editorial and messaging. This is a great opportunity for hands-on experience in social media management and digital marketing.
The role will start immediately, with a duration of a 3 months contract, which will extend based on performance and fit. We require a full-time commitment of ~40 hours a week, with highly flexible work and in office hours and telecommuting hours.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join the portfolio brand team! An ideal candidate will have experience running one or more brand’s social media accounts. As our portfolio Social Media Manager, you will assist in managing the day-to-day coordination of social media and provide input on creative ways to execute campaign promotions and other social initiatives. Knowledge in social media data is a must to assist in making data-driven decisions.
Primary Responsibilities – Demand Generation
• Develop an optimal posting schedule and publishing calendar
• Respond to comments on social platforms
• Monitor social media analytics
• Generate, edit, publish and share content daily (original text, images, video)
• Use social media marketing tools such as Later, Hootsuite, or Buffer
• Monitor social media on evenings/weekends as needed
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms
• Ideate and brainstorm with social team for creative campaign execution
• Assist Marketing Director in daily tasks and campaign initiatives
• 3+ years of Social Media experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications OR an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
• B2B preferred but will consider B2C
• Experienced running social media programs with measurable results
• At least 3+ years of social media experience for a brand (multiple brands a plus)
• Solid understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and other social media best practices
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Excellent team player with positive attitude
• Basic understanding of marketing principles and different audiences
• Ability to learn new software and technology quickly
• Knowledge of tools like Canva, Photoshop, and other design tools
• Up-to-date on the latest social media trends and reports
• Skilled with Google Sheets and Excel
• Basic understanding of Google Analytics
• Experience creating Facebook ads
To apply for this job please visit onlineapps2.coatsweb.com.