Mission Statement: To support economic growth and community development through heart-centered personal and professional consulting, job placement, and human resource services.
Our mission statement is something we strive towards daily. You will walk through our doors and feel like part of the family instantly because that’s how we want you to feel. We take the time with each of our applicants/employees seriously. We listen when there’s a problem and we work hard to find a solution. Inside our office you we will that we operate as a family. We help each other out when help is needed, we laugh, we joke around, but most importantly our teamwork is exceptional.
Staffing agencies often have common myths among them. When people hear the words “staffing agency” they often think of temp work, no benefits, low paying jobs, money lost, and no care for personal connections. Throughout this read you will find all of these myths to be debunked by us here at The Staffing People.
There are some people who come to a halt without even applying first. This is because accusations about it costing to apply have made people afraid that it’s money lost if they don’t find employment. At The Staffing People, there is no charge to apply, only $10 for a background check, and no charge for a first time drug test through us. You simply go to our website thestaffingpeople.net, view our job listings, apply, and wait for an interview set up date from us. There is a no fee hassle when working with us.
A very common myth is that there is no health insurance available through a staffing agency. Here at The Staffing People, that is incorrect. We understand the need and value that insurance brings to our employees. When you are employed by us, we offer different insurance plans for you to choose from that best accommodates you. Along with health insurance, every employee is guaranteed a $10,000 life insurance policy for free. That’s right, you heard me correctly, a $10,000 life insurance free of charge. See, we make sure to take care of our employees at The Staffing People.
What is more common than most is that we hear staffing companies don’t have decent jobs posted.. Here at The Staffing People, we have an assortment of jobs listed all with good pay. Most of our jobs pay above minimum wage of $7.25. We post jobs that could lead to long term employment and in fact, many of them do. As you cruise our site you will see jobs paying $9, $10, $11, and some even greater. We strive to turn your job into a career that is right for you.
One major false statement is that staffing agencies only offer temporary jobs. At The Staffing People, we don’t believe in calling ourselves a temp agency. In fact, over 70% of the people we place end up staying long term. Remaining a long term employee is all about your attitude and the work you create. In order to become a long term employee, we believe in the S.W.E.A.T. Pledge.
- I believe I have won the greatest lottery of all time. I am alive. I walk the Earth. I live in America. Above all things, I am grateful.
- I believe that I am entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Nothing more. I also understand that “happiness” and the “pursuit of happiness” are not the same thing.
- I believe there is no such thing as a “bad job.” I believe that all jobs are opportunities, and it’s up to me to make the best of them.
- I do not “follow my passion.” I bring it to work with me. I believe that any job can be done with passion and enthusiasm.
- I deplore debt, and do all that I can to avoid it. I would rather live in a tent and eat beans than borrow money to pay for a lifestyle I can’t afford.
- I believe that my safety is my responsibility. I understand that being in “compliance” does not necessarily mean I’m out of danger.
- I believe the best way to distinguish myself at work is to show up early, stay late, and cheerfully volunteer for every crappy task there is.
- I believe that the most annoying sounds in the world are whining and complaining. I will never make them. If I am unhappy in my work, I will either find a new job, or find a way to be happy.
- I believe that my education is my responsibility, and absolutely critical to my success. I am resolved to learn as much as I can from whatever source is available to me. I will never stop learning, and understand that library cards are free.
- I believe that I am a product of my choices – not my circumstances. I will never blame anyone for my shortcomings or the challenges I face. And I will never accept the credit for something I didn’t do.
- I understand the world is not fair, and I’m OK with that. I do not resent the success of others.
- I believe that all people are created equal. I also believe that all people make choices. Some choose to be lazy. Some choose to sleep in. I choose to work my butt off.
There is no personal connection made. There is no care whether I succeed as an employee. Once I’m hired for a job, there is no communication made anymore. All of these statements are WRONG. We strive to know each of our employees personally. We care about your work and how you are doing at your job. We want to make sure each of our employees are beyond satisfied. At The Staffing People, we work hard to match applicants with the jobs we see them fit for. With us, you will feel at home.
The Staffing People in Americus and Albany Georgia are devoted to helping you succeed. We listen and work hard to meet your needs. Help us, help you.